Working Of 3 Phase 3 Pulse Cycloconverter

Hiiee...
I am finding problem in understanding the working of a 3 phase 3 pulse cycloconverter... Can sumone please help me..
Thank you
Poonam

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Re: cycloconverter..

if u know single phase it doesnt a matter to learn 3 phase but anyway try to learn from circuits by applying thyrister properties in the circuits as it depends on just thirister action and just know the matter from prescribed book and it is easy in m.d.singh for easy understanding about power electronics
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Re: cycloconverter..

Thank you..
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ur welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plannning to do a project oo maglev vehicle. Which book or thread i have to refer,... Please help me,...😎
A university scholar, Mr. John Smithapproaches his friend a software-testing guru telling him that he has a Bachelor in programming, and now would like to learn the software testing to...
Guys some days back there was a movie based on Facebook... And today on the occasion of 5th Anniversary of CE biggie has just posted its Story... So Ceans, Suppose...
Discuss the Announcement in this thread
In this thread we will provide you with hints about the questions. Warning: Ask for hints whenever it's absolutely necessary & when there's no other way out. Because, Once we...