maglev vehicle

plannning to do a project oo maglev vehicle. Which book or thread i have to refer,...
Please help me,...😎

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What type of maglev vehicle are you doing your project on? What are your ideas so far?
  • Nagesh Patl
    Nagesh Patl
    Im a 2nd year mech student.Im planning do it on, the way in which maglev train works. And even i dont have broad knoledge abt tht,... So pls kindly guide me,...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nagesh Patl
    Im a 2nd year mech student.Im planning do it on, the way in which maglev train works. And even i dont have broad knoledge abt tht,... So pls kindly guide me,...
    I'm assuming you know the basic concepts behind 'Magnetic Levitation'. Now, we'll need to know your plan and how are you planning to design your maglev before we can give you suggestions. If you need more information about Maglev, I guess Wikipedia should be your first point of reference. You'll get lot of information from there.

If you have specific questions about the concepts or have any doubts about how it works, feel free to ask them here. However, for general concept, you'll find ample information on the Internet via simple search on Google or Bing.
  • Nagesh Patl
    Nagesh Patl
    thanks,... i will collect it soon,...
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Study about Linear Motor Functon.....................................
  • techfresh
    techfresh
    😀Magnetic levitation project can be started from the the basic of levitation :::::

the thing you have to do is go to Google advance search >> and type ""maglev vehicle"" and select file format to pdf

you have got topics from the basic levitation to the research papers of experiments conducted on the above.. i have search and got a lot of good topics

for more seminar & project topic click my name...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A university scholar, Mr. John Smithapproaches his friend a software-testing guru telling him that he has a Bachelor in programming, and now would like to learn the software testing to...
Guys some days back there was a movie based on Facebook... And today on the occasion of 5th Anniversary of CE biggie has just posted its Story... So Ceans, Suppose...
Discuss the Announcement in this thread
In this thread we will provide you with hints about the questions. Warning: Ask for hints whenever it's absolutely necessary & when there's no other way out. Because, Once we...
CEans, Here's a brain twister contest for all of you. Keep watch on this space - ---------------------------------------------------------------- Contest will end @ 9:30 PM (Indian Standard Time). 1. Identify the Company...