View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Nagesh Patl
Nagesh Patl • Nov 26, 2010

maglev vehicle

plannning to do a project oo maglev vehicle. Which book or thread i have to refer,...
Please help me,...😎
gohm
gohm • Nov 27, 2010
What type of maglev vehicle are you doing your project on? What are your ideas so far?
Nagesh Patl
Nagesh Patl • Nov 28, 2010
Im a 2nd year mech student.Im planning do it on, the way in which maglev train works. And even i dont have broad knoledge abt tht,... So pls kindly guide me,...
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 28, 2010
Nagesh Patl
Im a 2nd year mech student.Im planning do it on, the way in which maglev train works. And even i dont have broad knoledge abt tht,... So pls kindly guide me,...
I'm assuming you know the basic concepts behind 'Magnetic Levitation'. Now, we'll need to know your plan and how are you planning to design your maglev before we can give you suggestions. If you need more information about Maglev, I guess Wikipedia should be your first point of reference. You'll get lot of information from there.

If you have specific questions about the concepts or have any doubts about how it works, feel free to ask them here. However, for general concept, you'll find ample information on the Internet via simple search on Google or Bing.
Nagesh Patl
Nagesh Patl • Nov 29, 2010
thanks,... i will collect it soon,...
saimriyaz
saimriyaz • Jun 10, 2011
Study about Linear Motor Functon.....................................
techfresh
techfresh • Jun 14, 2011
πŸ˜€Magnetic levitation project can be started from the the basic of levitation :::::

the thing you have to do is go to Google advance search >> and type ""maglev vehicle"" and select file format to pdf

you have got topics from the basic levitation to the research papers of experiments conducted on the above.. i have search and got a lot of good topics

for more seminar & project topic click my name...
techfresh

Share this content on your social channels -