Running a html embedded vbscript

hello ,......i m learning vbscript through net..........i just running a html embedded vbscript prog to print hello world but it is not showing output........even my browser is IE.........reply me please​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deeptijaipur1987
    hello ,......i m learning vbscript through net..........i just running a html embedded vbscript prog to print hello world but it is not showing output........even my browser is IE.........reply me please​
    Why not share your code here?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Which IDE you are using ????
    Are you getting the o/p window ?
    May be the installation not completed successfully...
  • deeptijaipur1987
    deeptijaipur1987
    The_Big_K
    Why not share your code here?
    this is the code..............

• deeptijaipur1987
    deeptijaipur1987
    K!r@nS!ngu
    i have internet explorer......................nothing install........i also have mozilla...............it shows output window ........corect path at URL.........but not display output inside vbscript.........code is

• deeptijaipur1987
    deeptijaipur1987
    h
    K!r@nS!ngu
    um
    what should i install..............i have nothing install.............simply write cod at notepad save as .html////////////

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    deeptijaipur1987
    h

um
    what should i install..............i have nothing install.............simply write cod at notepad save as .html////////////

no need to install anything....
    are you getting any pop-up like "pop-up blocked" allow pop-ups now.
    go to tools->Internet options->Privacy tab->uncheck allow pop-up
  • deeptijaipur1987
    deeptijaipur1987
    th
    K!r@nS!ngu
    no need to install anything....
    are you getting any pop-up like "pop-up blocked" allow pop-ups now.
    go to tools->Internet options->Privacy tab->uncheck allow pop-up

thanku ,..................my atleast one code is shown output..............thanku very much
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    deeptijaipur1987
    th

thanku ,..................my atleast one code is shown output..............thanku very much
    Why not ?? try one more program you will get o/p for sure...😀
  • manishks
    manishks
    yeah theres nothing to install....just save thd file with .html extension...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys... Its MsgBox not document.write. document.write is JavaScript!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seems Maxthon browser is 200% faster than Chrome and it provides useful cloud services like bookmarking,screen grabs etc.It is also available in Indian languages such as Hindi and Bengali. Did...
Do you still keep a personal blog, or have you moved to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks?
Appnomy has launched an application which covers all the latest news,reports about the latest mobile applications, events in India partnering with Pingala. Features: 1.Comprehensive coverage of entrepreneur ecosystem in India​...
About NIMA: Nashik Industries and Manufacturers' Association (NIMA) is an apex body representing the industries and promotes their interest nationally & internationally. Under the banner of NIMA, various initiatives are...
The application includes access to the chat, ticker feed and notification parts of Facebook, and only installs on Windows 7. You may download it here: https://dragon.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/84995/940/FacebookMessengerSetup.exe If you need to...