RF Jammer which can jam a wide range of frequencies

Hello

I need help in creating a signal Jammer which can block all frequencies from 3 KHZ to 300 GHZ.

This may be very complicated to start with so would like to start with a jammer or multiple jammers which can block frequencies from 500 kilohertz to 2000 megahertz.

Can anyone point me towards detailed manuals to help me with this project?

Willing to pay if necessary.

PS: Do not worry about legal issues as I know of it.  My intentions are benign and I plan on testing/using this device far away from population centers.  The range/radius of said device has to be only a foot or 2. Such that if I carry said device/devices on my person, it will create a blind-spot of 1 to 2 feet around me.

Regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Government of France has decided to not allow smartphones in schools. The French Government believes that it will encourage students to talk to each other more and concentrate on...
As a fresher how can we get a job in a start-up with limited coding knowledge
? It's been my dream for long. I just want to set my goals right. Any inputs, engineers?
Let s and t be two vertices in a undirected graph G=(V,E) having distinct positive edge weights. Let [X,Y] be a partition of V such that s∈X and t∈Y. Consider...
Hello, I have a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (3.73 GPA) and want to pursue graduate school in engineering. I have never taken a single engineering course before.What engineering discipline...