Retiring From CE. Adios.

I was searching for term 'Indian Engineers Forum' like couple of years ago & found CE. There were many other forums which appeared before CE in search list, but no other websites were as dope as CE to intimidate me to join it. I joined CE on July 25, 2012.

It's been an awesome ride. 25/7/2012 to 01/01/2014 : 17 months of mind-blowing experience. Starting from newbie to getting involved in community & then earning one grand for doing nothing but uploads. I never thought before that people can earn money this fast from internet. Then participating in CEOM & winning INR 6075 was pretty awesome.and then getting invitation for VoiCE & MODerator! Shit, I didn't even knew whether i am eligible for all these positions & responsibility or not, but I was too damn focused in making CE a better place, as in with more of technical talks. Nothing happened as i expected,so eventually got pissed off.

However, now I am in 6th Sem of my bachelor's & it's like 'you got two options, select one, pick up the fork & go straight'.Because, after 1.5 years I will be entering into market, and when i look myself I ask myself what I know ? somewhat of bash, somewhat of C, damn poor in python, can play with arduinos & RPi, good in basic/advanced electronics but totally screwed up in control system, what else ? nothing! : Well, inshort when i look myself all i feel is that I haven't done anything.

CE is dope shit, where i like to discuss about technical stuffs, but at some point discussion should stop & the discussed technical shit should be converted into PROJECT! I ain't blaming anyone, since even I haven't asked anyone to join with me & work on making an idea into reality.
I get too involved in CE debates,technical articles & all that website/blogging thing that I almost missed my personal goals.So, today's the ideal time to do that. New year's first day!

Before I start engine of my spaceship, I would like to thank:
@#-Link-Snipped-# - For creating this website, for giving me opportunity of being a Moderator here, for remuneration & plenty more things. (You can strip off that MOD badge now)
@#-Link-Snipped-# - My first CE buddy, with whom i can discuss on any shit, ANY! without any hesitation.
@#-Link-Snipped-# - I am selfish! I talk to this great woman, because unknowingly, even in chat she feeds me with knowledge & a good guidance. You'll rarely find an Indian woman, who talks more about science, technical stuff like python, projects & geeky movies like star-trek rather than rubbish useless chats. Much respect.
@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# - They're my partners for The Geeky Way .So, obviously i do know how much i learn about programming everyday from their articles.

and I would like to apologise to everyone, if knowingly or unknowingly i have dissed you or offended you. Nothing was personal, it was all sport. The thing that matter is, we learn something in that process.
One more thing, I am not arrogant, I am just blunt. It's absurd how people hang on your every word.

Hope all of you CEan achieve greatness & together we improve our country rather than being a deadpresidents-chaser & white ass kisser.
Goodbye.

Replies

• yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Abhishek Rawal
    I was searching for term 'Indian Engineers Forum' like couple of years ago & found CE. There were many other forums which appeared before CE in search list, but no other websites were as dope as CE to intimidate me to join it. I joined CE on July 25, 2012.

It's been an awesome ride. 25/7/2012 to 01/01/2014 : 17 months of mind-blowing experience. Starting from newbie to getting involved in community & then earning one grand for doing nothing but uploads. I never thought before that people can earn money this fast from internet. Then participating in CEOM & winning INR 6075 was pretty awesome.and then getting invitation for VoiCE & MODerator! Shit, I didn't even knew whether i am eligible for all these positions & responsibility or not, but I was too damn focused in making CE a better place, as in with more of technical talks. Nothing happened as i expected,so eventually got pissed off.

However, now I am in 6th Sem of my bachelor's & it's like 'you got two options, select one, pick up the fork & go straight'.Because, after 1.5 years I will be entering into market, and when i look myself I ask myself what I know ? somewhat of bash, somewhat of C, damn poor in python, can play with arduinos & RPi, good in basic/advanced electronics but totally screwed up in control system, what else ? nothing! : Well, inshort when i look myself all i feel is that I haven't done anything.

CE is dope shit, where i like to discuss about technical stuffs, but at some point discussion should stop & the discussed technical shit should be converted into PROJECT! I ain't blaming anyone, since even I haven't asked anyone to join with me & work on making an idea into reality.
    I get too involved in CE debates,technical articles & all that website/blogging thing that I almost missed my personal goals.So, today's the ideal time to do that. New year's first day!

Before I start engine of my spaceship, I would like to thank:
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - For creating this website, for giving me opportunity of being a Moderator here, for remuneration & plenty more things. (You can strip off that MOD badge now)
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - My first CE buddy, with whom i can discuss on any shit, ANY! without any hesitation.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I am selfish! I talk to this great woman, because unknowingly, even in chat she feeds me with knowledge & a good guidance. You'll rarely find an Indian woman, who talks more about science, technical stuff like python, projects & geeky movies like star-trek rather than rubbish useless chats. Much respect.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# - They're my partners for The Geeky Way .So, obviously i do know how much i learn about programming everyday from their articles.

and I would like to apologise to everyone, if knowingly or unknowingly i have dissed you or offended you. Nothing was personal, it was all sport. The thing that matter is, we learn something in that process.
    One more thing, I am not arrogant, I am just blunt. It's absurd how people hang on your every word.

Hope all of you CEan achieve greatness & together we improve our country rather than being a deadpresidents-chaser & white ass kisser.
    Goodbye.
    hey buddy i don't get why you leave us but i am also get confused in 6th sem i don't know anything except want to learn desigining or coding i have bo guidence pls somebuddy guide me is there any buddy who guide me well.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    @#-Link-Snipped-# ,boy i'm speechless after reading ur above post.Surely we're gonna miss u on CE .๐Ÿ˜”My best wishes for ur future and hope that after ur education u'll surely remember about htis great fora and join us back.๐Ÿ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    That's a new kind-of new year resolution ๐Ÿ˜จ.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek will be missed. All the best, buddy.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    That's a weird resolution but We wish you a good career and soon join back on CE and guide future generations because most students just need a kick start for their works.All the best for your studies.Missing those thread flood creator ......
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Weird, Really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyway, All the Best.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You can stage a come back after sometime. Till then,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @#-Link-Snipped-# you are among those CEans who became an inspiration for many other CEans. And also among those CEans who took CE to totally different level.

Looking forward to see you active again. ๐Ÿ˜€ All the best for your education. I know you will achieve your goal very well.
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    Not to worry! Jab Jagoo Tabhi Savera....
    All the best!
  • lal
    lal
    Wish you have a wonderful future ahead buddy. See you soon!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    After CEan-Shalini you are the only CEan I will miss on CE.
    Believe me you are one of the CEan who will be remembered for long, as only you are moving not your contributions,

Best of Luck, and revisit your decision; come back.

-CB
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    That was unexpected. You will be missed, man. All the best for your future. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Totally unexpected. I think there always room for returning. ๐Ÿ˜€
    At CE, the doors are always open for a crazy engineer like you.
    Keep CE in your thoughts and let's hope that when you return, CE will be a LOT bigger and better than what it is right now. All the best, friend.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Never expected this. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Hope you come back soon buddy!
    Wishing you the very best for your studies and your future!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one know how to install micromax 3g modem in linux. I have Linuxmint 10 julia.???
I feel great pleasure in announcing this. My own tech-startup Energy Labs is now going viral and huge. For the biggest achievement till date, we have developed an Android Application...
I have a question about optimization with the help of linear and integer programming techniques. I want to make a mathematical model of course scheduling using these techniques. Mathematical model...
We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @Anil Jain ๐Ÿ˜...
hello, i currently try to study about matlab. i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab. is there any body have the source...