Research opportunities in India [CSE]

I need to know what are research opportunities in India after BE / BTech.

-One is give GATE, then MTech & later PhD programme
-GATE, then MS in any IITs
-NET exam

but what are others ?

Thank you!

Replies

• Banashree Patra
    Banashree Patra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Without giving GATE or NET exam you can apply for research programs ...that too from IITs.You can get those advertisement in freshers world site or can directly see for sponsored projects in the IITs website itself under the name of sponsored projects.............

Here they take maximum 5 people but mostly you will find advertisement for intake of 1 or 2 people.
    Here number of competitors are also less(about 15 to 30)...and the competition is also less..
    There will be an written exam(on C,data structure and mathematics)...........not apptitude type.....followed by an interview.

Here if you get selected you will be doing those projects and obviously get paid for that.Then i think at the month of November there will be an exam for applying for MS.If you get qualified in that exam you can do your MS otherwise continue doing that project only.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an interesting application. In my childhood I had an ancient Stereo viewer for black and white photo prints. Had hours of fun with it. How technology has grown!...
hi.. i want to design a 8051 kit so that we can giv it for our juniors to work on it inthe lab...i am in 3rd year now .....its a...
Author: Kenneth W. Meeks and Nicholas J. Carino, at NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Description: This report describes the latest (up to March 1999) information, technology, and research...
Can anyone please give me a software that calculates the required Development Length for tension and compression members? One that follows that of ACI 318 >=08 code. I can't find...
It's being learned that the iPad-mini Apple event on October 23rd will also see the unveiling of the 13" Macbook Pro with retina. Given that the retina displays add significantly...