Require Mech Eng to help build iPad based retractable arm

Hello,

I'm new to the Forum, so my apologies if this is in the wrong section. I'm designing a retractable arm that will hold an Apple iPad, and need some help with the mechanism. I have a former IDEO industrial designer who will design the arm, but we need a mechanical engineer to help with the mechanism.

I'm willing to pay for the engineer's time.

Start date is immediate.

Let me know if you would like more details - email me at

Many thanks

Replies

• riteishsingh
    riteishsingh
    i can try. but not so sure about that what u want if you send detail then i can see to it.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    post your queries at CE only there are highly qualified MEchanical engineers are present here who can help you....

just elaborate your queri....
  • viswanathankasi2
    viswanathankasi2
    pl. send me the qurey with details to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ramaseenu
    ramaseenu
    pl send details to #-Link-Snipped-#. or contact through my mobile no 99652 61652 namakkal ,tamilnadu ,India. for futher help.I am an Assistant professor in mechanical engineering department.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q:A standing at a point and is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30º with the A's eye. A walks some distance towards...
hi i m rhucha i m currently in nagpur doing my engineering from electronics related stream from nagpur:smile:
hi friends, i need a good project in mechanical(process,chemical,agro,petrochemical) for setting up a industry,so pl. forward u r project to me at If your project is selected funds will...
WordPress is releasing next version of WordPress 3.0 (Beta 1) early next week. With this release, WordPress takes another step towards WordPress 3.0 Gold. There are still over 200 bugs...
Woops! Have a look at Nokia N8 Specs: Size: 113.5 x 59 x 12.9 mm Weight (with battery): 135 g Volume: 86 cc 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics...