Remote control of PC from anywhere on the net

This came to me through a friend.
Quote:
Being senior citizens in life, your ward may be at some other place in the globe at this stage ,now a days.
But if you need any help in the computer operations,this location at far away place is not at all a limitation.
A will to help the aged parent's wish is sufficient.
Your ward can connect your PC or the laptop in a network mode.
He can operate and control your PC by your ward where ever he is.
They can do the operations in your PC,from where ever he is.
You will become a witness for his operations in your PC then.
But you do not have any control on your PC at all.
What a marvelous way of application of the new technology.
Distance is not at all a limitation here.

Copy and paste the following link to the PC and install in your PC.
One code and password will appear at the end.
This code and password is to be given to your ward else where.
Then your PC will be networked with his PC and he can operate from his place.
Your PC will become a slave to his/her PC.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Those who are not well versed with PC operations can utilize your ward's computer knowledge and carry out the tasks easily.
Many Verdurians can help themselves this way.

Why not make a trial at the earliest ?

Endquote

Has anyone come across this? Is this safe?
Bioramani

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Teamviewer is being used by lot of people and I've had a chance to use it only once. There are several other software available in the market, but teamviewer seems to be the best choice so far. Is it safe? Well, the answer is, 'it depends'.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have used it and works amazingly ... there are some other popular softwares like VNC and LogMeIn which allow to control pc remotely and via web too.
    Even windows has inbuilt system IIS Manager for it. I tried once to configure IIS but didn't succeed.

As far I used it is safe but be sure either of computer not infected by virus otherwise it is high risk of virus infection.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VNC is cool, but I've always had issues with it connecting to remote machines. Never tried LogMeIn though; looks like a relatively newer software.
  • SKsinha
    SKsinha
    I have used it and found it very safe. This is one of the most popular and I found it at almost 100 % places I worked. For our international offshore projects also we need to use this only for small training or troubleshooting purpose. Very efficient tool indeed.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm using it from last two years for solving issues at client side. it works fine with slow internet also.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I used to connect to my friend systems many times. I tried Logmein and Teamviewer. Teamviewer looks good for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Amit Usha Krupal *Engineering Trade: I'm not in any engineering college, but I am an Automobile freak. *Occupation: Student, T.Y.BSc.IT *Hobbies & Interests: Automobile Designing (Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros) Bike...
i m rahul .....i m good in robotics and a kind of stuff . i m too frank and have a good nature and convince the peoples so soon .....
As you might have already heard over the news, IIT-JEE and AIEEE are being replaced by a single admission test to all engineer factories aka IITs, NITs and IIITs. What’s...
IIT JEE and AIEEE 2013 have been cancelled and replaced by a single entrance exam for all the engineering admissions in India. HRD Minister, Mr. Kapil Sibal announced the shocking...
Hello, Everybody! My Self Jaydeep Boricha. This is my goal to achieve the thing in which i having an interest. I have an lot of idea about the present world...