Remote compilation.

PLZ give an idea about how i can setup a server where a C/C++ compiler compiles and debugs programs uploaded by remote users.One might have seen this in Bitwise-IIT Kharagpur.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check this out... This may be helpful...
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WASHINGTON: The United States is investing in long-term strategic partnership with India, the Pentagon said on Thursday in a new defence strategic document which puts Asia on a bigger priority...
any body 've an idea of measuring fluid flow through an orifice plate (wit multiple holes)...? and can we do it wit multiple stages(orific plates arranged more than one)....?actually where...
I just found a company that designs totally awesome office spaces. See: https://i29.nl/projects/slideshow-of-projects/2 What say you? We're going to be in one of the world's coolest office soon ๐Ÿ˜
using four ones what is the maximum number can be obtained(can use any arithmetic operators)
Taksh is the techno cultural and entrepreneurship weekend, an initiative conceived guided and successfully launched by the IIT Rajasthan family. In its second year the endeavors revolve around a binary...