Reinforcement couplers tool

I'm looking for a very specific tool used to connect reinforcement couplers. We have about 50 000 Lenton connections to make before the site is ready. So if anybody knows a hydraulic/electric torque wrench that is used for this task please point me to right direction. Maby someone even works for a company that makes these!

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Guess this page mite serve your purpose.
  • Petteri Korhonen
    Petteri Korhonen
    anuraadha
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Guess this page mite serve your purpose.
    Thanks for the reply but not really. The tool I'm looking for is very specific and not used by many people as far as I know. It is specially designed for steel fixers. It grabs the steelbar from the side and spins the bar(the coupler eg. Lenton is in concrete) until it has the right torque.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i want to do intenship in this summer ....can any one say .How to apply and also how to proceed ..? As i am studying m.s.software engg.. its...
After a long time i am visiting CE, so I can see the ceans with the new titles nowadays, also peoples profiles with the likes and liked., Really nice idea...
Hey guys and gals, i request you to help me out from this dilemma. I want to do an FEA final year course project. The thing is, i want to...
Hi Friends, I am wondering for the best books for following subjects: 1)Digital Logic 2)Computer organization and architecture 3)Programming and Data Structures 4)Algorithms 5)Theory of Computation(Automata etc.) 6)Compiler Design 7)Operating...
I'm currently studying Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I'm a 1st year student. I just wanted to know how's the reach of E.T.C students in the core...