Nowadays, New titles for CEans, nice idea ,

After a long time i am visiting CE, so
I can see the ceans with the new titles nowadays, also peoples profiles with the likes and liked.,

Really nice idea big-K

i want to know,whether the titles are based on the number of posts? or with MODs ?

also, can somebody tell about the likes feature, is it something like Reputation what we have in stackoverflow

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    As far as I know the titles are based upon the number of post.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    can somebody post the announcements link for the same?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think these links are what you should read:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys and gals, i request you to help me out from this dilemma. I want to do an FEA final year course project. The thing is, i want to...
Hi Friends, I am wondering for the best books for following subjects: 1)Digital Logic 2)Computer organization and architecture 3)Programming and Data Structures 4)Algorithms 5)Theory of Computation(Automata etc.) 6)Compiler Design 7)Operating...
I'm currently studying Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I'm a 1st year student. I just wanted to know how's the reach of E.T.C students in the core...
Hi friends today our CEan gaurav is celebrating his birthday. Many more happy returns of the day🎉🎉 Have a blast!!:myparty::myparty:
Hello everyone, I am currently an electrical engineering student and am trying to decide what type of degree to pursue after I graduate. I am interested in working with and...