ETC or EEE?

I'm currently studying Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
I'm a 1st year student. I just wanted to know how's the reach of E.T.C students in the core sector in India.Are the job aspects better for EEE? if yeah, then I'm thinking of shifting to EEE. Please tell me. It's for my life.
& I want to study MBA later on, but since I've taken loan, shall i be possible for me to pursue MBA right after I complete my B.Tech?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends today our CEan gaurav is celebrating his birthday. Many more happy returns of the day🎉🎉 Have a blast!!:myparty::myparty:
Hello everyone, I am currently an electrical engineering student and am trying to decide what type of degree to pursue after I graduate. I am interested in working with and...
Hi everyone! I am a new member on this site. I am here to meet new people and make friends. Hope I can meet someone here. And I'm willing to...
Project Manager Vs Software Architect , Whom do you..? | Java | Entrepreneurship | Blogging | Forex
we supported anna hazare cause and know its effect but does it always work. But at the sametime we see in middle east, despite protest being peaceful in nature, the...