regarding IIS server and wamp server

hi! guys could anyone help me with this problem. I downloaded IIS server and wamp server on my computer and when I tried to put online or offline for wamp server it is showing error message but cannot able to put offline or online mode of wamp server. And i also tried to stop the IIS server by going to IIS manager i was able to stop the IIS server from running but when i tried to put online or offline for wamp server again it is showing same error message. So could anyone tell how could I manage both the servers at a time or how could i manage to disable the IIS server from running.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oh, and a new Absolute Zero logo. About time 😉
Very good video promoting Electronic Design's 2012 engineering salary survey: www.engineeringtv.com/video/Electronic-Designs-2012-Annual My salary isn't quite in line with others in my field (lower) - good to know... Also found the...
Hello everyone, it's been long time and now I'm back 😀 I have a friend who is in the final year of mechanical engineering, department of production and he wants...
if we measure the boiling point of water(degree celcius) at different vacuum pressure(below atmospheric pressure) in an well constructed cylinder with vacuum gauge and thermometer connected to it, and external...
ok, this is just a minor cosmetic change and doesnot really impact anything. It oly disturbed me 👀 below. total votes are 10. so 3 votes dont really constitute 50%....