CrazyEngineers
  • pras_89
    pras_89

MemberDec 9, 2007

Reg.CAT

hi
    I am doing my 4th sem,can someone reccomend me a good coaching centr in Chennai and some good books for CAT
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberDec 10, 2007

Try IMS, their material is pretty exhaustive ... also checkout TIME.

As for good books, ET and TOI on a regular reading should do. By the time you reach 7th sem, your vocab should be pretty decent.

Also, a sincere suggestion, going to coaching classes is for people who want someone else to coax/cajole/push them into doing things that they want to do. If you want to give the CAT, then its better that you find that internal motivation into putting more than 100% into it. But, do not neglect your engineering studies as well ;-)

Cheers and all the best!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • rhlaggarwal

MemberMar 15, 2008

Ya quite rightly replied...CAT is not about preparation exactly..its about how efficient and fast you are in your approach..how quickly you can respond and understand the nuances of any subject spontaneously...so newspapers and reading apart from puzzle solving might help
    Cancel
  • vipulb

MemberMar 16, 2008

Hey guys i am vipul I am intrested for doing MBA in any foreign universities like in florida or oxford...can u please guide me
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMar 16, 2008

TIME is one of the best coaching center in India for CAT exams do try it
    Cancel
  • galaxy23

MemberMar 21, 2008

Hi Guys,

Mock test have huge benefits, if you are prepraing for any entrance exams
    and want to test your preparation then you can do this easily by mock test.
    We have the updated sample test paper for the entrance test of CAT exam.

Check demo test online and grab other benefits also at #-Link-Snipped-#this will help you to analyze your preparation where you are lacking.

Best of Luck
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register