Recording Eye - Sunglasses that shoot candid videos!

Ray-Ban-like pair of sunglasses equipped with a micro video camera that delivers first person video recording in 720p.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    This is going to be good. I've always wondered why can't the cameras used in photography be actually used to get the real image that we actually see with our naked eye. Most of the cameras play tricks on us because what we get is an enhanced version of the photo, which differs with what we actually see directly with our eyes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello forum! So, I have decided to get a Master in Computer Science degree and I was wondering what your thoughts are on ABET accreditation (ABET | Accrediting College Programs...
Google Loves India : Indian Users can Post to Google + via SMS https://bit.ly/pB7U8b
which branch is best at this time, so that at the time of its completion I will get the job?
I've been hearing from multiple sources that the leading IT companies, that went out for magnanimous campus recruitment, offering jobs to complete batches on some occasions have delayed the joining...
Find the link bet. the person and the logo...😡