Real vs Bayern Live

#-Link-Snipped-# Madrid welcomes Bayern Munich to the Spanish capital on Tuesday for their Champions League semifinal second leg, as the Germans enter the game with their backs against the wall.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Five-time champions Bayern Munich will take on the twelve-time UEFA Champions League winners Real Madrid, in the second leg of the semifinal. It is going to be a very tightly contested match for sure, with both teams looking good enough to book a spot in the final.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Real Madrid will reach their fourth Champions League final in five years if they can see off Bayern Munich in the second leg of their semi-final tie on Tuesday.
Zinedine Zidane's side already have one foot in Kiev after beating the Bavarians 2-1 in the first leg last week and they will be confident of finishing the job at the Santiago Bernabeu.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Goals from Marcelo and Marco Asensio gave Real victory in the first leg, coming from behind to win 2-1 after Joshua Kimmich's first-half opener.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

James Rodriguez returns to the Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday (kick-off: 8:45 PM CEST/ 6:45 PM GMT/ 2:45 PM EST), with Bayern Munich needing to beat Real Madrid to have any chance of reaching the 2018 UEFA Champions League final after losing last week's semi-final first leg in Munich 2-1.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys!! Check studypal.co, Many of my friends in NY have found good study partners from it.
Is Apple finally getting into the VR and AR hardware game? The house that Jobs and Wozniak built has been one of the few major tech companies conspicuously absent from...
One of the ongoing debates about the general acceptance of electric vehicles (EVs) is the need for wireless charging. Proponents of such systems point to the ability to park over...
I want to know about the rules for forming the final year group.. Can somebody please help me with that..
Hi My B.tech percentage is 58%, +2 is 78% and 10th is 82%. I have 4 years of experience in an MNC. Can I get a job in OEMs or...