Rate my blog design

Finally I created a blog.
This is my blog url. Can some experienced bloggers give suggestions on my blog design .?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see much information on your website. Post 4-5 articles so that we will have a better idea of how your blog looks with some content.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I don't see much information on your website. Post 4-5 articles so that we will have a better idea of how your blog looks with some content.
    Agree with Biggie.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    you guys can see ads on my blog?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    infolinks is up. kindly align the infolinks tag cloud somewhere up in the page where it will get more visibility.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends iam in 3rd year in EEE i wanna do project in this year and iam more interested in electrical side can any one say a small project to...
When I plug in the charger to the mobile, what is the means of communication between the mobile and the battery, i,e, what signal is generated when a charger is...
I want to know when to use NEFT and when to use RTGS, If both serves same purpose which is best?
guys i request all of you to please suggest one name of your choice for ce facebook application
The war between the two countries is online. There's a long history of Pakistani hackers hacking Indian Government websites. PCA has hacked CBI website. At the time of writing this...