Rainwater Harvesting

Can somebody here discuss about Rainwater Harvesting???
and also discuss Methods of Rainwater Harvesting😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good initiation Maria. I am tired of typing now :razz: We can have these guidelines for the discussion

Rain Water Harvesting
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice initiation but it is not new
    we use it in dams but they are big and we generate electricity too
    it seems to be wrong but i have my own reasons
    anyway we can use for plants
    i had seen in an add in tv
    govt is giving add as it says and in that add they are asking like make a big tank between plants and use them for the supplying water to plants but i got a doubt idea is good but what about evaporation of water
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    In Tamil Nadu, here we have in almost all the plots, atleast one harvesting sink... 😉 My opinion on making it better would be placing some BIG funnels (the size of the terrace) on the terrace, so that all the water is harvested! 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I just found this: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since tunnel is also part of Civil, why don't we discuss about tunnels, tunneling method, etc. It's seems that there is no discussion here about tunnels. 😀 I hope you...
"Facebook is going to be the most valuable company in the world within 24 months," predicts NYU professor Scott Galloway, speaking at a recent L2 event. [video]https://fora.tv/2011/01/20/Scott_Galloway_Trends_and_Impact_of_Digital_Compet ence#Facebook_The_Next_Evolution_of_the_Internet[/video] Meanwhile, flashback...
I am doing the internship in the company providing custom manufacturing (lazer, AWJ, Plasma, Oxy cutting, bending, welding) service. Production type - single products, or small batch production. actually the...
CEans, I have seen this while surfing for some videos . Do the generation of free electrical energy possible? [video=youtube;Jsb3xswaeIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsb3xswaeIo[/video] Note: Already tried this in different methods but failed
Hello friends, SAE update of May 2011 is now available. Please check SAE Update - May 2011 - (1)