Diploma!Help!

I am doing the internship in the company providing custom manufacturing (lazer, AWJ, Plasma, Oxy cutting, bending, welding) service. Production type - single products, or small batch production.
actually the company do not name any engineering problem that is common in their activity except the need for new technology and automated stock.

But i do need to design the tool or structure that could help in any of mentioned processes - supporting/clamping equipments, loading system, transportation line from one manufacturing unit, universal structure for welding ... I have no idea!?

Please help! Any suggestions! and urgent!

I would be very grateful

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I have seen this while surfing for some videos . Do the generation of free electrical energy possible? [video=youtube;Jsb3xswaeIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsb3xswaeIo[/video] Note: Already tried this in different methods but failed
Hello friends, SAE update of May 2011 is now available. Please check SAE Update - May 2011 - (1)
Hi friends, SAE update of April 2011 is now available. Please check SAE Update - April 2011 - (1)
Hi friends, SAE update of March 2011 is now available. Please check SAE Update - March 2011 - (1)
Hi Friends, SAE update of February 2011 is now available. Please check SAE Update - February 2011 - (1)