Radar sensor for vehicle detection?

Hi. I am a student in Mapua Institute of Technology in the Philippines. I am taking up Computer Engineering. I would just like to ask if you guys know any radar sensor that can detect vehicles? I am doing my thesis and what I really need is a sensor that is under $200.

thank you!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering how many of you would like to have two factor authentication on CrazyEngineers? Those who are not aware - it's a system that uses two pieces of information...
The Suvarnabhumi International Airport at Bangkok (Thailand) has topped the list of airports with fastest wi-fi networks. The Internet download speed averaged at 41.45 Mbps at the airport. The study...
hii... m currently doing BE.. in sem 5... E&C i cant really decide if i should join GATE coachings right now... or should i wait till graduation? i want to...
Like many people in the past, the researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) have turned to nature to find ideas for improving machines. The team from...
My phone doesn't have android L then how does whatsapp update have material design?.My phone has android kitkat os. Regards A curious user and a coding student