RAD for php

Is any body aware of any nice Rapid Applcation Development tool for php like in case of commercial tools like vb.net, delphi etc, so as to reduce application development time and minimize cost of development?

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Anirow,

I have used zend studio which is quite kool and awesome for php development, try it and let me know if thats what your looking for....

-Arvind
  • anirow
    anirow
    Hello Arvind,
    Is it commercial or free? moreover does it has those cool tools for designing front end which microsoft based RADs have?
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Buddy!! Yeap it is free and you can see its features in the zend studio website just search for zend studio in google you will get the first link for download... It does not allow you to do front end design (You have to write code) like windows RAD but it supports HTML, CSS, PHP and javascript (It works same like your netbeans IDE, gives suggetions ) and also if you want something similar to Windows RAD try Joomla or drupal they are kool too....

-Arvind
  • anirow
    anirow
    Thanks Arvind. I will surely give it a try. I have used Joomla, indeed it is a wonderful tool but then it is meant for CMS rather than designing front end.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the conditions of CMP instruction? if its "CMP B" what flag is set at the A>B? what flag is set at the A=B? what flag is set at...
why I-sections are commonly used.
I am about to throw a big party, and I bought 243 bottles of wine. 48 hours before the party begins, I receive a letter saying that one of those...
Summer Season is on in India! Water is essential part of our life, it is duty of each one of us to contribute towards water management. [video=youtube;UL9ltMfAJJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL9ltMfAJJU[/video] How To Save...
I want to pursue Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. pls tell me the career options and job opportunities ?