Ra.One Movie Review - Flop?

I've been hearing from multiple people that SRK starter Ra.One - the movie the whole bollywood was betting on has flopped on Box office. Now I want first hand reviews from our CEans who've been to the cinema hall (despite the ongoing festival season in India) to see Ra.One & G.One. Can someone post what you liked and disliked about the movie and how'd you rate the movie on a scale of 1-5 with one being poor and 5 being 'best'.

What say you? Worth buying the tickets or just wait for some TV channel to show it on TV in next few weeks?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Like TOI puts it, "On the Indian superhero scale, G.One is certainly way ahead of its 'Krrish' counterparts but still miles behind 'Robot' "

The movie fails to create an impact. And most of the audience might be apprehensive of watching the sequel to this.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Actually my face was like this. Really Makaranda Anaspure was a great hero in movie J.One Zala Ka?mak%u00252Banas πŸ˜‰
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    If you take the collection at box office as parameter, then its going pretty good. It collected 15.45 crores on first day and whooping 25.25 crores on second day(data taken from boxofficereport.net). I havent watched the movie till now, so i cant review it, but its surely making a lot of money....πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    According to me Ra.ONE is one of the worst movie i have seen.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Firstly, Ra.One is a Flop. Now going to reviews

1) The Screen Play is superb.

2) Sharuk acting is good.

3) The kid is nice. Issue came into my mind when I heard the dialogues of my mind. (Bad has to win πŸ˜›)

4) Graphics are good.

5)Songs are nice.

Now Bad in the movie

1) Story Su***s. There is no story for this movie and while you're watching the movie you will get a feeling that you're watching a demo version of expired video game stuff.

2) No technical explanation of how a video game character comes out into reality

3) Message not delivered correctly

4) No specific importance for any character except for the Villon, who changes his shape frequently.

5) Instead of naming Ra.One or G.One in telugu. It would have named Lucifer as title.

6) The worst thing is, adding to all this, I have watched it in Telugu and dubbing was even worst.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I watched the movie today and now i know where did 175 crores went....πŸ˜‰. The special effects are really great, provided you watch it in 3D. There is no story, but after watching Thor, Hulk and Captain America, I dont expect superhero movies to have stories....πŸ˜› I will say its a one time watch.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    it's flop it's combination of superman spiderman and robot nothing special in it waste of watching itπŸ˜”
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I felt like I was playing video game (First-person-shooter) in theatre! 😁
    My rating: 2/5
  • shellydzouza
    shellydzouza
    Ra-one is an average movie.The songs of this movie and acting of all characters are awesome but the story is not good.The special effects of 3D are superb.Overall it is an average movie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys , I am looking for some one who can help me in a Project(assigned by a US based Company) that will be based on Vtiger (Open Source CRM...
In news today, Sony has bought Sony Ericsson from Swedish telecoms equipment maker Ericsson to now have gained full access over Sony Ericsson. Sony will buy 50% of the firm...
Quote: Designer Scott Amron, who never ceases to amaze with his endless progression of crazy ideas like the Keybrid, Brush & Rinse and my alltime favourite, Die Electric offers up...
Hi Guys, Here You can Discuss about the requirements of IT Industries.. I have been in this industry since 12 years and i found most of the freshers has lack...
I'm wondering whether Skype can make calls over the LAN. What I know is that the software uses similar technology like Kaazaa and it should be possible to make calls...