Questions related to cdac entrance exam..

Hello Frnds !! I am preparing cdac entrance exam..i want to get view from students who have given c-dac recently, and how did they prepared for it? Specially i would like to know about on which subject comes more .. c/c++/os/cn/ds in technical part .

Replies

• Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    on exam of 8 th june in sec B most que r from OS..
  • piyush kumawat
    piyush kumawat
    Plzz give me info about c-dac exam .....Maths subject is included or not......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, yes, you heard it right, Turing test was passed by a computer, as he fooled a bunch of researchers that they were actually chatting to a 13 year old...
hello everybody when i was searching on google this was the first site where I found word "DISCUSS" so i join this. i want to get more information about Automobiles....
Supercomputer Eugene Goostman developed by Vladimir Veselov and Eugene Demchenko has become the first ever machine to pass the Turing Test. As you might be aware Turing Test is a...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited and launched a new phone called the 'Bharat Phone' at a price of Rs. 1,099 in...
Quote: From bloodletting to sticking radioactive material up someone’s nose, there have been plenty of questionable medical practices--and devices to support them--in the past. Here are 10 of examples of...