Question on analog communication

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a 3rd year ECE student. This is a doubt from my paper analog communication
please help me out. The following are the 2 problems:

1.Find the function and cumulative distribution function for transmitting 3 digit messages over a noisy channel. The channel has error probability P(E)= 2/5 per digit. The errors are statistically independent from digit to digit. Also plot the frequency funcyions and CDF's.

2. Show that output signal y(t) of a filtered random signal is wide sense stationary (assume any input properly)😎
[/FONT]

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    You know this all went above my head but I can tell you one thing. You have been one of the few people who know how to ask a question and I encourage others to do the same.

Anyway, I can say that you look into your text book and try to figure this out, or refer some books on communication circuits ( using OP-AMPS / Schmidt trigger etc) and looking at the mathematic involved there.

Another thing you can have a look at is this, BUT believe me, I hope you know what you are talking about. Here is a white paper I found on The MAP and cumulative distribution function equalization methods for the speech spectral estimation with application in noise suppression filtering.

LINK --> #-Link-Snipped-#

And I have no idea how probability works here, go figure!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one solve my problem ?? i am a 3 rd yr enggg student . i have doen a basic course on operating systems.i am interestedin linux& now i...
CEans, It's high time that we update our FAQ section. So, let us start working on the FAQ section. Please post the questions that you had, but could not get...
I mean, Hi! 😛 Sorry to break the "no english slang" rule, but I didnt want to be too cliche 😉 Name: Ashraf Engineering Trade: Communications Engineering Location: Malaysia Occupation:...
hi. sorry to hijack your thread but i need help urgently. im doin a school project building a line following robot. im having trouble looking for the codes online for...
this is a doubt i have had for a long time !!! is it better to go abroad imediately after graduation or will it be better to work for some...