CrazyEngineers
  • [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a 3rd year ECE student. This is a doubt from my paper analog communication
    please help me out. The following are the 2 problems:

1.Find the function and cumulative distribution function for transmitting 3 digit messages over a noisy channel. The channel has error probability P(E)= 2/5 per digit. The errors are statistically independent from digit to digit. Also plot the frequency funcyions and CDF's.

2. Show that output signal y(t) of a filtered random signal is wide sense stationary (assume any input properly)😎
    [/FONT]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • xheavenlyx

MemberJul 11, 2007

You know this all went above my head but I can tell you one thing. You have been one of the few people who know how to ask a question and I encourage others to do the same.

Anyway, I can say that you look into your text book and try to figure this out, or refer some books on communication circuits ( using OP-AMPS / Schmidt trigger etc) and looking at the mathematic involved there.

Another thing you can have a look at is this, BUT believe me, I hope you know what you are talking about. Here is a white paper I found on The MAP and cumulative distribution function equalization methods for the speech spectral estimation with application in noise suppression filtering.

LINK --> #-Link-Snipped-#

And I have no idea how probability works here, go figure!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register