Question about Linear PLL

I have some question regarding LPLL. I've tried to search it but didn't found the answer to it. My question is: Why the input signal of the LPLL component normally will be amplitude-boundary?That's mean it will be converted into signal with a constant amplitude.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using visual studio 2008 and I am creating a simple practice project which is store data and retrieve data from database. but when I am adding new database...
Hi, I am a civil engineer from India, would like to meet you all engineers around the globe.. Thanks.. Theconstructor.org
Please friends can you help me in telling that how can i get 5 volt constant dc supply from 12v dc supply without using chopper as in chopper the peak...
Hello, I'm currently a first year engineering student and I have to apply for a stream in a few months for what type of engineering im going into. I'm thinking...
A full audit of the payroll of Somi Impianti, a contractor on the Staythorpe project, determined that fewer than 25 of their 400 employees were paid less than NAECI rates....