Query

Big k - nothing offensive against Varsha and I respect your decision but didnt she just write the answer firstly . And after that she explained it.in another post. This is a sort of editing only and rules says not to edit.
If you still think that she is the winner then its fine with me .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, Congratulate Daily and Leader Board Winner of CE- Grand Quiz here. Here is the Public Chart :- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...art-crazyengineers-grand-quiz.html#post189561
I have used notepad, notepad++ and dreamweaver at different times, but I think Engineers who regularly write PHP Code use different and better editors. Which one is the best and...
You have to be there at least 1 hour before the exam. The security is too tight, you are not even allowed to carry your handkerchief with you. After the...
The 6th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Name all the personalities in this image & write a line about each of them describing why...
I wanted to make a wind turbine at home.So if anyone can help me can i use motor as turbine...........