CAT 6th November Experience

You have to be there at least 1 hour before the exam. The security is too tight, you are not even allowed to carry your handkerchief with you.
After the security check-up a whole Aadhaar-like screening happens, where all your bio-metrics are taken.

Must have: Admit card, hall ticket, Driver's license, ATM card

To all those who did well in their AIMCATS (without copying that is), the CAT would be a piece of cake. Just wake up the Arjun Rampal within you and maintain a straight face, the invigilators are too nosy.
1st section of QUANT and DATA INTERPRETATION has 30 questions. 10-12 are pretty average, easily solvable. If you could attempt even 25-26, nothing like it.
2nd section of English and LR was a bit tidy. RCs(average to difficult) were plenty(in my case 3). The LR was the most childish thing I attempted in a long time, way below CAT level. All my fears lie with English only *fingers crossed*. Para-jumbles were a head-ache.

If you have been practicing for about 3-4 months then I think you'll be great in the test. Put in all your efforts guys. Do well. All the best! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    good! how many attempts did you make? ๐Ÿ˜€ sectionwise.. even my friend wrote today heard there were some inference based questions in RCs ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, how was the level of difficulty?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Number of questions attempted: 51 (27 in Quant+DI, and 24 in English+LR)

Level of difficulty: Above Average! Given the simplicity of the paper, percentiles are bound to suffer!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    woah! that a huge number to attempt ๐Ÿ˜ cool! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 6th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Name all the personalities in this image & write a line about each of them describing why...
I wanted to make a wind turbine at home.So if anyone can help me can i use motor as turbine...........
i want to learn c lagauge from basics..how to get the video tutorial of c language by yashwanth kanitkar? ..i don't have a credit card.. please give information how to...
hmm, there are many you tube channels on similar lines, but Khan academy seems to be little different they seem to be posting free lectures on almost all topics (umm,...
Dear friends, I am working as an engineer in the construction of a steel plant project. apparently due to heavy rains here for the last couple of months, a lot...