CrazyEngineers
  • You have to be there at least 1 hour before the exam. The security is too tight, you are not even allowed to carry your handkerchief with you.
    After the security check-up a whole Aadhaar-like screening happens, where all your bio-metrics are taken.

Must have: Admit card, hall ticket, Driver's license, ATM card

To all those who did well in their AIMCATS (without copying that is), the CAT would be a piece of cake. Just wake up the Arjun Rampal within you and maintain a straight face, the invigilators are too nosy.
    1st section of QUANT and DATA INTERPRETATION has 30 questions. 10-12 are pretty average, easily solvable. If you could attempt even 25-26, nothing like it.
    2nd section of English and LR was a bit tidy. RCs(average to difficult) were plenty(in my case 3). The LR was the most childish thing I attempted in a long time, way below CAT level. All my fears lie with English only *fingers crossed*. Para-jumbles were a head-ache.

If you have been practicing for about 3-4 months then I think you'll be great in the test. Put in all your efforts guys. Do well. All the best! 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • CIVILPRINCESS

MemberNov 6, 2011

good! how many attempts did you make? 😀 sectionwise.. even my friend wrote today heard there were some inference based questions in RCs 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 6, 2011

Yeah, how was the level of difficulty?
    Cancel
  • Ambarish Ganesh

MemberNov 6, 2011

Number of questions attempted: 51 (27 in Quant+DI, and 24 in English+LR)

Level of difficulty: Above Average! Given the simplicity of the paper, percentiles are bound to suffer!
    Cancel
  • CIVILPRINCESS

MemberNov 9, 2011

woah! that a huge number to attempt 😁 cool! 😀 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register