Queries related to WIndows8

Hello Everyone, I have installed Windows8 but the problem is that previously installed Windows7 is not showing in the boot option at the startup . So, is there any way to get my Windows7 boot option back at the startup along with Windows8 ? ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Did you installed 32 bit windows 8 on 64 bit windows 7?? or vice versa??
    Boot from windows 7 dvd/pendrive and choose to repair your windows 7. It should find your lost windows 7 automatically.
  • rishiTechy
    rishiTechy
    previously i had installed Win7 32 bit in drive D, and then i have installed Win8 32 bit in drive C. Now when i open Win8 it shows Win7 i.e drive D, but at the time of booting it dosen't show the option to load win7
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have doubt there will be any problem with installing 32 bit on 32 bit.
    But it can be any thing can't trust on windows.☕
    Any way use above method, It should work. I have also recovered by that way.
  • rishiTechy
    rishiTechy
    but in the above method you have mentioned , i am feared because if i use this method and somehow then Win8 dissapears , then it'll be huge problem for me . Did u have tried this method ever ??
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    No it wont be,
    it just search for boot information in drives and restore it.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Hello guys,

I want to know about yours windows 8 experience, i think you don't mention!
    Is it a user friendly and easy to use than windows 7??
    Actually my friend had installed windows 8 a few days back but he returns back to 7 because it is hard to work on it for him.
    I afraid and asking for some opinions!!!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    safiajen0055
    Hello guys,

I want to know about yours windows 8 experience, i think you don't mention!
    Is it a user friendly and easy to use than windows 7??
    Actually my friend had installed windows 8 a few days back but he returns back to 7 because it is hard to work on it for him.
    I afraid and asking for some opinions!!!
    Your friend is right...
  • siraj.mussafirr
    siraj.mussafirr
    Its awesome in tablet.. and in PC its good. the problm with your friend was he/she got totally relied on windows 7 user intreface.. I'm using it and i love it.. other than UI it has many superb facilities.. auto mount ISO without evn using any softwares like daemon, quick boot( in 5 sec), pause or resume file copying are just some of its features. Also you now have a windows store lust like Chrome webStore, or like android market. the softwares are thorughly checked before it is pulished in the store. Try windows 8 and enjoy the new feel. 😀 All the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my dear friends can any one tell me that : is there any university through which i can do b.tech through correspondence??? Provided it should be aicte approved.......
Hey guys, If anyone needs a free live chat feature I have been very satisfied with Chatwing. It took less than a minute to implement, Chatwing hosts everything and its...
Hi fellow CEians, I have a project currently requiring to compare a voltage to 24V reference and it must trigger a relay output when the input voltage is lower than...
I've started off making a live streaming site like ustream. I'm asked to design the UI and necessary control panel and home page for the site, in the first phase...
If you are a Mechanical Engineer, Lego fancier and plain crazy you will like this seven minute long video of this amazing, zany Lego machine. All it does is to...