BTECH THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE

my dear friends
can any one tell me that :
is there any university through which i can do b.tech through correspondence???
Provided it should be aicte approved.......

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am not sure many colleges offering B Tech in Distance mode I have enquired in many famous colleges in India and have drawn a Blank card so far

If you are able to hold on to one such institution do post here or PM me I am eager to know about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, If anyone needs a free live chat feature I have been very satisfied with Chatwing. It took less than a minute to implement, Chatwing hosts everything and its...
Hi fellow CEians, I have a project currently requiring to compare a voltage to 24V reference and it must trigger a relay output when the input voltage is lower than...
I've started off making a live streaming site like ustream. I'm asked to design the UI and necessary control panel and home page for the site, in the first phase...
If you are a Mechanical Engineer, Lego fancier and plain crazy you will like this seven minute long video of this amazing, zany Lego machine. All it does is to...
Forbe's survey puts L&T ahead of Apple and Google inits list of world's top fifty Most innovative companies. Four other Indian companies also make it to the list of fifty....