Quantifying solubility of gasses in water

I'm trying to quantify the amount of hydrogen that will be in a volume of water after bubbling 10% H2/90% N2 through it. The amount in the water should equilibrate after a certain amount of time to a somewhat static value, but I'd also like to compensate for changes in altitude and temperature, considering gas solubility changes with those factors. I've looked into Henry's Law and Ideal Gas Law, but can't determine what equilibrium amount will exist in the water. Any ideas?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone I have made a circuit using AT89C4051 and some of the inputs and outputs i have buffered using LS244.i needed to have some delay for buffer,so i used...
hey guys please help regarding my website project please guide me about database connectivity๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

hi

hi,this is sreedu.joined today.hoping to make friends ๐Ÿ˜.first time joining a forum of this kind
Hi Friend (TheBugInYou), I am 3rd year Mechanical Engg Student .Now I am looking for a project which is more advanced. can any one of me can send me some...
Article link on front page: Know your CEan - Sauravgoswami! **************************************** CEans, He is an applications engineer by profession & an aspiring entrepreneur. He dreams of running a multi-millionaire company...