CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Mar, 2011
I'm wondering whether there's any app available for Android OS similar to PUTTY program (SSH client).

Any alternatives would do as well 😀
@silverscorpion • 17 Mar, 2011 Try ConnectBot. Search in the android market.
6.8k views

Related Posts

@Manish Goyal · Nov 29, 2012

Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...
103.1k views

@rh495 · Oct 8, 2010

Hi all, I am making a Digital Clock. For this purpose, I need a 1 Hz signal to insert as a Clock for 'Seconds' portion of my circuit. How to...
4.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

Ever since Microsoft announced their plans of pairing up with newer hardware manufacturers at Mobile World Congress early this year we were looking forward to the efforts from regional manufacturers....
4.6k views

@jaspal rautela · Sep 5, 2012

can anyone tell me that which website i can download mechanical engineering books in pdf format.........
10.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 8, 2015

It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
7k views