CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Mar, 2011
I'm wondering whether there's any app available for Android OS similar to PUTTY program (SSH client).

Any alternatives would do as well 😀
@silverscorpion • 17 Mar, 2011 Try ConnectBot. Search in the android market.
5.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 28, 2011

What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...
12.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 3, 2011

Definition: Within the elastic limit of a solid material, the deformation, produced by a force of any kind is proportional to the force. Has anyone wondered why the definition has...
9.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 5, 2016

HELLO IO | Early Access Program ​Alrighty people! The wait is over! CrazyEngineers team is pleased to announce the launch of CrazyEngineers IO : Welcome - CrazyEngineers. The impatient ones...
4.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 5, 2014

The iBall Slide Performance Series of tablets in India recently got updated with a brand new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ149' with a price tag of...
4.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 13, 2012

The tower under construction at Mumbai, if completed by 2016 stands a chance to become the world's second tallest building; while the top rank is still claimed by Dubai's Burj...
6.1k views