Pune software engineer booked for stealing source codes

Muktak Joshi (28) of from Aurangabad who was working for a Pune based software company has been booked for stealing software source code from the company and selling it to company's competitors.

Satish Mahadev Patwardhan, an employee of My Vishwa software company, has filed a complaint with the police. Muktak was working with the software company since August 2007. He had access to client data from USA, UK, Australia and other countries. Muktak made around INR 3.65 lakh by selling the code to other companies.

Muktak has not been arrested yet.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you think by not offering Flash support on iPad and iPhone; Apple is killing competition? Or is it very well justified that Apple's adopting the new standards like CSS3...
Hi everyone, I am trying to make obstacle avoidance robot using computer vision.As apart of it want to implement side fill, top point location modules( which are provided in Roborealm...
Hi, folks I am grade 12 student want to know all best college in pune (both commerce and engineering) in pune . I also want to do computer certification in...
HI CEans... I attend an aptitude test belongs to Globarena... It consists of 10 questions,each with 4 options.And 10 min time. If possible try to solve within the Time. Its...
Hi guys, I've got a project which requires me to work on a something that demonstrates engineering principles not necessarily with regards to my field of study, Mechanics and electronics....