Final Year Project

Hi guys,

I've got a project which requires me to work on a something that demonstrates engineering principles not necessarily with regards to my field of study, Mechanics and electronics. Stuff like environmental or aeronautical engineering is cool too. Any ideas on what I can do? 😕 This is catered towards students of age 13-16. We were told that having something which could engage the students ( like a game? ) would be good 😒

Thanks fellas

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PIT Solution, a Kerala-based start-up, and Brain Mind Institute of Swiss Federal Institute, will be working on the Blue Brain Project - a $3 billion initiative,which is the world's first...
1.) Math is More Important Than You Think Math is all over Computer Science in many different ways. Software Engineers will use discrete math when working out algorithm complexity and...
Hi everyone, I am interested in developing mobile applications especially on java platform. Are there any tutorials or material available for this purpose? I already searched on net for this...
the e-bike..i.e., electronic bike... which does runs on a battery oriented one .it does not go exceeds speed more than 30km ....on constant it does olny reach 33+ .the model...
Hi there guys. I am really stuck and need some major help. As part of something i have to do, one of the things i have to do is to...