Providing the Stiffness matrix to Ansys structural

Hello,
I am new to Ansys, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can provide Ansys structural not only with the loads, but also with a specific stiffness matrix to solve the displacements for us (it will be then working as a linear solver). I mean I do not want to provide Ansys with only the Modulus of Elasticity (and then it calculates the stiffness matrix internally), but rather with the whole stiffness matrix in order to get the displacements.
Thanks for your time
Regards

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training. [B]Branch: College Name: Your preferred Location For Training: Interested Field:[/B]So if you...
Hello I have an idea to make a Smart College.. First idea is Notice board using the LED display Such as one used at Railway Station We can use One...
I want to get PG from IIT. But some of my professor telling that, "PG is good option if you prefer lecturer job. Otherwise no need.". I don't want lecturer...
Hello Ceans, Well Protel is a very good tool for the PCB designing here I am going to post a introduction and basic function tutorial for you people after this...
I guess this is my first proper post.Really glad i found this forum:smile::smile:. Idea for society(which i don't know if feasible😒):I was just thinking.We see many tailors working at almost...