Training Query Format

Hello Ceans,

Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training.

[B]Branch:
College Name:
Your preferred Location For Training:
Interested Field:[/B]
So if you follow this Format than this is very helpful to you and us to get the answers from our fellow Ceans.

PS: More Suggestions are welcome !!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I have an idea to make a Smart College.. First idea is Notice board using the LED display Such as one used at Railway Station We can use One...
I want to get PG from IIT. But some of my professor telling that, "PG is good option if you prefer lecturer job. Otherwise no need.". I don't want lecturer...
Hello Ceans, Well Protel is a very good tool for the PCB designing here I am going to post a introduction and basic function tutorial for you people after this...
I guess this is my first proper post.Really glad i found this forum:smile::smile:. Idea for society(which i don't know if feasible😒):I was just thinking.We see many tailors working at almost...
This idea came in my mind when I was surfing the CE forum. What if we make a standalone application especially built for CE. I thought deeply about this project....