PROTO.IN IIT Bombay, January 30,2010

What is Proto.in?

Proto.in is India's biggest start-up ecosystem gathering.

The best of Indian startups showcase their offerings to angel investors, venture capitalists, industry leaders and the media. Proto.in brings all the stakeholders under one roof.
100+ startups have showcased their product/services over last 6 editions in four cities.

Feedback, new business opportunities, media traction prospective customers/employees/partners/mentors are a few reasons why you should nominate your startup for Proto.in.
When & where: I.I.T Bombay on 30th January 2010

Nominate your startup at #-Link-Snipped-#

Last Date for submission: 20th December, 2009
Facts worth noting
• India's No 1 Business Newspaper Economic Times News Channel ET-Now exclusively covered Proto.in and interviewed various selected
startups and entrepreneurs
• NextBiT Computing has closed several major deals post their proto.in showcase
• IXiGO.com was funded by BAF Spectrum in 2008
• Lucid Software was funded by Mercatus Capital in 2009
• Lifeblob was funded by seedfund in 2008
• Desi Crew received over 7 awards, including the woman entrepreneur of the year and has been angel funded.
We are also introducing, for the first time, an 'Angel Investor Pitch'. This gives start-ups an opportunity to pitch their business plan to Angel Investors in a closed door meeting - where they can talk financials, projections and even walk out with funding.

Make sure you mark the checkbox when you nominate yourself.

Nominate yourself at #-Link-Snipped-# get selected and see how Proto.in catapult's your start-up towards opportunities.

For more information on Proto.in, visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing my final year electrical engineering. I want to start a small scale industry after my graduation.what are the major things to be concentrated? I'm looking for various innovative...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output for the following code void main() { int i=7; printf("%d",i++*i++); } Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {Java Certification Quiz} {On this forum my...
Firefox mainly survives because of the different Add-ons / Extensions and now Google Chrome supporting this would mean that the market share is going to boost in the year 2010....
Hello CEs, it's my first post, this web site is very interesting, i knew that i should introduce my self, so let's start: My Name: Hussein Barakat i'm in the...
Harpreet Singh Bedi (Ranbir Kapoor) just about scrapes through college with no clue of what he is going to do next. Unable to do an MBA due to poor scores...