How to Install Google Chrome Extensions

Firefox mainly survives because of the different Add-ons / Extensions and now Google Chrome supporting this would mean that the market share is going to boost in the year 2010. In order to get started you need to first download Google Chrome from the beta website #-Link-Snipped-#

You will find a Install button when you visit the detail page of any extention. Once you click on it the extension will be download to your computer and you will be asked to Confirm Installation.

[​IMG]

So get started and download your favorite from a host of extensions available

Link : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEs, it's my first post, this web site is very interesting, i knew that i should introduce my self, so let's start: My Name: Hussein Barakat i'm in the...
Harpreet Singh Bedi (Ranbir Kapoor) just about scrapes through college with no clue of what he is going to do next. Unable to do an MBA due to poor scores...
MediaMonkey Version: 3.2.0.1294 File Size: 7621 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7 If you've got a gargantuan media collection in dire need of reorganization, MediaMonkey is a must....
Industry grew by a robust 10.3 per cent in October against a paltry 0.1 per cent a year ago, powered by manufacturing, particularly consumer durables, which was driven by the...
hello all, i am getting a message that there are some sever viruses in my computer, the alerts are poping up again n again that u should register the additional...