REVIEW: Rocket Singh

Harpreet Singh Bedi (Ranbir Kapoor) just about scrapes through college with no clue of what he is going to do next. Unable to do an MBA due to poor scores and lack of funds, he chooses to be asalesman. A job where he feels he can put his strong persuasion skills to use. After an assuring start he soon discovers the dark side of the big bad corporate world. His integrity and commitment become his greatest undoing. How he takes on these challenges and makes the big bosses sit up and take notice of him, forms the crux of the plot. Revealing anything more would be gross injustice to this neatly weaved screenplay.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MediaMonkey Version: 3.2.0.1294 File Size: 7621 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7 If you've got a gargantuan media collection in dire need of reorganization, MediaMonkey is a must....
Industry grew by a robust 10.3 per cent in October against a paltry 0.1 per cent a year ago, powered by manufacturing, particularly consumer durables, which was driven by the...
hello all, i am getting a message that there are some sever viruses in my computer, the alerts are poping up again n again that u should register the additional...
What do you have to say about this?
CEans, Recently I received an email from a blog owner pointing out a directly copy-pasted article on CE from his blog. I request all members to refrain from copy pasting...