Project: Spam filters (bayseian) in java language

๐Ÿ˜’ can any one suggest how would it be if i make-up my mini project on spam filters (bayseian) in java language............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: spam filter

anusha.p.s
    ๐Ÿ˜’ can any one suggest how would it be if i make-up my mini project on spam filters (bayseian) in java language............
    Well why not?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Re: spam filter

Exactly, we need one here at the forum too. Why not come up with a CE copy right spam filter?

Any ideas folks?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Is any one here having any idea of how to do content-encoding in struts by simply changing only struts.xml? If anyone knows how to display as...
How about creating such a section.. I am thinking of hiring a small group of final year students with experienced faculties, to take my concept to a working prototype. Any...
Now, I'm not sure how many of you know; there's another browser ready to take on the Internet. Its called LunarScape and its from Japan! ๐Ÿ˜ Some of the features...
Its happening again. Terrorists armed with AK 47 have opened gunfire at 4 places in South Mumbai. I'll update as I get more news. Firing took place at following places:...
guys i want to install linux on my pc can anyone tell me how shud i begin from installation to commands whether my pc supports linux ๐Ÿ˜