Project report

Hii , i did my summer training at railway workshop . Now i want a project report . Can anyone please help me . Anything regarding maintenance or poh of train .please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're no mind readers and don't know what help you want. I'm not getting it actually. You had a summer training and you want us to write a report? Strange.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    RVignesh
    Hii , i did my summer training at railway workshop . Now i want a project report . Can anyone please help me . Anything regarding maintenance or poh of train .please
    It shows that you are not serious about your training. If your training is not fished yet, please do it seriously and write what ever you seen at training place. I think it is your first training report. So please try to write. This 'report' did not have much importance in your future. But you write in your own way then it is very good experience for you. Take previous report for guidance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the uses of website design? please help
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word...
hi i m a student of computer engineering ..i need help in my minor project plz help...
A1. Generation and Ordering in a 2D Array Dynamically allocate a 2D integer array A of size nXn (n is in the power of 2). Fill A with random integers...
Hey ppl, Have you been obsessed with something so much that you spent your $3,000 to market it?? Well, here is a guy named Matthew Epstein, and he has started...