Google please hire me.....!!!

Hey ppl,

Have you been obsessed with something so much that you spent your $3,000 to market it?? Well, here is a guy named Matthew Epstein, and he has started a online marketing campaign just to come in notice of Google. He even created a website Googlepleasehire.me. Check it out:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saltmarch Media is announcing a bigger two day summit for the Mobile Developer ecosystem in 2011that will broadly cover the following themes: 1.Android development 2.Mobile web development 3.Mobile platform 4.iphone...
We have compiled a list of names for your college magazine. These are some of the cool, unique, magazine names that you can use.
hi...im new to this forum.im doing be in IT.can u help me to get me started..
This is one of the breakthrough technologies created to make your everyday typing more comfortable and easier. The SmartFish Reflex Compact Keyboard features a motion system called ErgoMotion that studies...
I'm taking Information Processing class and I have a problem with one question.Someone PLEASE write out the scheme for me,plz. Here goes the question. binary.binary search tree related Binary tree...