Project on fellowship

I am third year student.I want do project for my felloship. I am interested in making projects which are helpful in making large power development.The power must be in control my mine.
If you have any other innovative idea please help me.
thank you in advance.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Avishkar

Please search the already listed projects within CE. Though CEans might intend to help you, I don't think they will be under your 'power' ( or what-so-ever)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Continued to my previous query https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/computer-science-engineering/36291-solve-sql-query.html Let us make this query a little bit tricky Say i want to develop a single query, through which i can extract data of...
This question was asked during my last interview ,i was unable to answer this Ok you have to create a database schema where you have to store a binary tree...
Apple today took administrative control of the iCloud.com domain less than a week before CEO Steve Jobs is to unveil his company's new cloud-based service. According to WHOIS searches Wednesday,...
You have to create this part in just three commands. If you have any other method feel free to share it.
I wrote a big tutorial to show how to upload images to posts on CE forum. Then deleted it. We are an engineer's forum and I'm assuming all our members...