Tutorial: How To Add Images To Your Posts!

I wrote a big tutorial to show how to upload images to posts on CE forum. Then deleted it. We are an engineer's forum and I'm assuming all our members can figure out how to do it on their own. It's actually no rocket science.

All you need is 10+ posts in order to upload images to posts. If you're using Firefox, click on the image upload icon -

image-upload-icon

Then select the image you want to upload. Once uploaded, the image will appear in your post. Now, hover your mouse over the image, a 'pencil' icon will appear at the top left corner. Click on it and on the pop-up that follows, click "FULL SIZE" option to display the image in full-size instead of a thumbnail.

For other browsers, use 'attachments' facility to upload the image. If you still have problems, ask in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

In order to DELETE your attachments, simply go to your profile settings and delete individual attachments from there -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Biggie you have to cover one more point that How many images you can upload in one post? I think its 3 or 4 Right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Earlier it was 16, I've now limited it to only 5. Should be okay with 99.99% of our users.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks Biggie, it will be helpful for many. But main problem with most people is that they cannot upload images on internet. For them, they should see this. Photobucket

It has solved my problem for a certain extent. Currently I was working on a project but could not upload images. Now everything is OKAY.
    There are still more questions but I will solve them. ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for your timely help.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Earlier it was 16, I've now limited it to only 5. Should be okay with 99.99% of our users.
    Yes it is ok. and if user wants to cover more than 5 images then he/she have to post another reply and cover remaining images into that second post reply.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    I guess I come in the 0.01% of the users! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Is there any limit for total number of post in all thread from particular user ? Is there any storage size limitation?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    gg_gaurav
    Is there any limit for total number of post in all thread from particular user ? Is there any storage size limitation?
    No number of posts limitations. But you have a limitation of 100 MB of total attachment storage, I guess... ๐Ÿ˜
  • jeet13
    jeet13
    that's pretty cool, that it's very easy to upload image on your post. i think it will be great to add pictures to your posts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google on Wednesday disclosed that a cyber attack originating in China resulted in the breach of the Gmail accounts of hundreds of high-profile individuals in several nations. In a blog...
I'm not sure whether this topic is India-specific or relevant to many nations. The biggest problem, I see, is that educated people do not get out of their homes at...
Any suggestions regarding the Final Year Project would be helpful. Innovative ideas would be preferred, may or may not be practical! Thank You!
A treat for all sky-gazers out there! Over the next month, the world will be experiencing three eclipses, two partial eclipses a month apart, and one total lunar eclipse in...
Hai...๐Ÿ˜€ i'm 3rd year be.,electronics and instrumentation engineer.... I need your help of giving me the idea and the materials required for a mini project which i've to submit in...