• muthumari
    muthumari
    i want a project topic i belongs to eee department
  • saravanan v
    saravanan v
    i want a project on digital electronics
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think you will find unless you give specific details and do some of the work yourselves, people will not be keen on helping.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    First you people come with a idea on the project and then we can discuss regarding your project
    But directly we cannot give you some project to do as you can judge your competencies better.

Hope you people understand.😎😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a EEE student.2nd year ......so wat are the topics on which i can do my projects......a working project ......
Dear forummers, I plan to run some experiment on Free Space Optics based on 1550nm laser wavelength. Since I don't have much information on the experimental setup and the type...
Here's something you might want to read about play station 4 - PlayStation 4 - everything you need to know | News | TechRadar UK
hi bodies , how u doin plz i wanna final project in communication based microcontroller i like wirelss but i dont where can i think i thought in gsm but...
CEans, I've been thinking of experimenting with side-columns on CE Forums. That is, two columns on both sides of the forum to accommodate advertising banners. What do you think? Shall...