project n related seminar topic needed

studying in final year b.tech civil in NIT. . . .i need some latest project topics on structural engg. . . . . .topics should be related to some burning issue of present time. . . . .please help. . .

Replies

• choondu
    choondu
    Here are some sugggeted Structural Seminar topics:
    Space truss Structures
    Advanced design of steel structures
    Non -linear analysis of Structures
    Dynamic analysis of Structure
    Push Over analysis
    Numerical methods of analysis
    Design of Steel Structures
    Hope its helpful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the output of the following programming bits? You have to give Explanation to your answer. 1. int i=10; printf("%d%d%d",i,i++,++i); 2. printf("Enter two values a and b:"): scanf("%d%d",a,b); printf("%d+%d=%d",a,b,a+b);
Digg Newswire is a tool to shape the breaking news/stories on Digg. We all know that stories arrive on Top News every ten minutes. Whereas, News appears in the Newswire...
Hi friends i have collected some text completion problems and wanted to share it with you, so try to answer this Text completion problems and check your answers soon: TEXT...
On Monday, the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), University of Illinois’ and IBM has given reasons for abandoning plans to create a petaflop-speed supercomputer. A petaflop is a measure...
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organisation internships, key-points, eligibility criteria and career opportunities after the internship.