View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
shahrukh khalid
shahrukh khalid • Sep 7, 2008

Project Ideas for 7th semester

hello,
i m the b.tech final year student n seeking a mini project for 7th semester.
plz give some links or file that will fulfill my requirement.
thanx....

redards
shahrukh khalid
AshutoshGupta
AshutoshGupta • Sep 8, 2008
hey man.
i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY
shahrukh khalid
shahrukh khalid • Sep 9, 2008
AshutoshGupta
hey man.
i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY

thanx for ur suggestions but i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd
wel made search for me byeeeeee
ramiz
ramiz • Sep 9, 2008
hi,,,,,,,,
I m in 7th sem in I. & C..,
I have to perform a project on the base of microcontroller or microprocessor. so plz give me some ideas and link to do this easily.

thanks .bye
amolhshah
amolhshah • Sep 9, 2008
hey check this link for project ideas...
Sumit Chand
Sumit Chand • Jan 12, 2011
you can try your hands in networking by doing search on Proxy Servers..........proxy servers are server that provide interface b/w main server and user/applications.... security is the main theme....you can work to develop proxy servers with high efficiency of security and hacking prone stuffs...
dhruvil thaker
dhruvil thaker • Apr 16, 2012
hey sumit chand.......
i want to make a small firewall(means not to provide all features of firewall) which is almost same like proxy server..
i want to know how can i make it,means on which platform,or programming lang.??
waht are its basic requirement?
i know C/java..
and can u suggest me some more networking related projects..
satyam001
satyam001 • Nov 20, 2015
can you send me an pre made project for cse
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Dec 2, 2015
satyam001
can you send me an pre made project for cse
We do not provide any spoon-feeding and certainly we don't sell any ready-made projects to engineering students. If you have any genuine technical query related to your project or are stuck at a particular problem in the development process, feel free to ask. Members here will gladly respond. 👍

All the best with your project research and submission.
Rajumhj7
Rajumhj7 • Jan 22, 2016
i need a mini project for 7th sem civil...both suitable and at minimum cost...
SageSumit
SageSumit • Aug 9, 2016
I need a project idea, or a suggestion on what project to make in minor project for 7th sem
technologies i know are C, C++, Core JAva , HTML, CSS, JS , AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MYsql
please suggest.

Share this content on your social channels -