Need ideas for projetcs...

Hi...
Thought I would do a mini project...and I'm yet to start ...I need some ideas for doing projetcs...And I haven't done before...So please do give some tips..
And it will be helpful if u show me some model projects...😁

Thanks 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    on which language you want to make?
  • Kag
    Kag
    In English 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    oops i have in Hindi and Marathi only

BTW in C C# C++ or java?
  • Kag
    Kag
    In all........
  • Differential
    Differential
    Kag,
    Why don't you check out the "Project Ideas and Seminar topic" section of this forum. You may find lot of ideas there ! Choose one and them we can discuss it over here.....
  • Kag
    Kag
    hey differential,
    Choosing the topic is fine with me...But could ya show me any project presented for reference...so that i can go ahead with my work...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I'm Smita Mishra, currently in my 3rd year of electronics and telecom engineering from KISD, Bhubaneswar. My current work experience is aimless wandering through the two years of...
HI............I am in final year BE Electronics................I am finding very difficult to choose the topic and field for projects................Can u pls suggest me some?.....................presently I thought of doing project on...
Hello Dear all, We are doing 400/220kV GIS Substation. Where we need to Connect the 220kV GIS and 315MVA Auto Transfomrer through 220kV HT Cable in Bus Duct. In between...
On 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2008, we'll be celebrating CE's 3[sup]rd[/sup] birthday. I was trying to estimate total number of members we'll have then. Right now, we are 19,550. What's your best...
i need some bsics mini projects in electronics.can any one help me please😎