CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • AshutoshGupta

MemberSep 8, 2008

hey man.
    i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
    besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • shahrukh khalid

MemberSep 8, 2008

AshutoshGupta
    hey man.
    i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
    besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY

thanx for ur suggestions but i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd
    wel made search for me byeeeeee
    Cancel
  • ramiz

MemberSep 9, 2008

hi,,,,,,,,
    I m in 7th sem in I. & C..,
    I have to perform a project on the base of microcontroller or microprocessor. so plz give me some ideas and link to do this easily.

thanks .bye
    Cancel
  • amolhshah

MemberSep 9, 2008

hey check this link for project ideas...
    Cancel
  • Sumit Chand

MemberJan 12, 2011

you can try your hands in networking by doing search on Proxy Servers..........proxy servers are server that provide interface b/w main server and user/applications.... security is the main theme....you can work to develop proxy servers with high efficiency of security and hacking prone stuffs...
    Cancel
  • dhruvil thaker

MemberApr 16, 2012

hey sumit chand.......
    i want to make a small firewall(means not to provide all features of firewall) which is almost same like proxy server..
    i want to know how can i make it,means on which platform,or programming lang.??
    waht are its basic requirement?
    i know C/java..
    and can u suggest me some more networking related projects..
    Cancel
  • satyam001

MemberNov 20, 2015

can you send me an pre made project for cse
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 2, 2015

satyam001
    can you send me an pre made project for cse
    We do not provide any spoon-feeding and certainly we don't sell any ready-made projects to engineering students. If you have any genuine technical query related to your project or are stuck at a particular problem in the development process, feel free to ask. Members here will gladly respond. 👍

All the best with your project research and submission.
    Cancel
  • Rajumhj7

MemberJan 22, 2016

i need a mini project for 7th sem civil...both suitable and at minimum cost...
    Cancel
  • SageSumit

MemberAug 8, 2016

I need a project idea, or a suggestion on what project to make in minor project for 7th sem
    technologies i know are C, C++, Core JAva , HTML, CSS, JS , AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MYsql
    please suggest.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register