Project Ideas for 7th semester

hello,
i m the b.tech final year student n seeking a mini project for 7th semester.
plz give some links or file that will fulfill my requirement.
thanx....

redards
shahrukh khalid

Replies

• AshutoshGupta
    AshutoshGupta
    hey man.
    i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
    besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY
  • shahrukh khalid
    shahrukh khalid
    AshutoshGupta
    hey man.
    i have got one project for you........

This project requires you to calculate the "total data transfered" from a system via an external device.
    besides this it will also require you to calculate the total no. of calls made from telephone attached to that internet line.

THIS WILL HELP THE USERS WITH LIMITED BROADBAND USAGE OR LIMTED PHONE CALLS.........the device will beep if exceeds the free calls limit or free data limit.

A great UTILIY

thanx for ur suggestions but i want some thing from elec. n comm. bakgrnd
    wel made search for me byeeeeee
  • ramiz
    ramiz
    hi,,,,,,,,
    I m in 7th sem in I. & C..,
    I have to perform a project on the base of microcontroller or microprocessor. so plz give me some ideas and link to do this easily.

thanks .bye
  • amolhshah
    amolhshah
    hey check this link for project ideas...
  • Sumit Chand
    Sumit Chand
    you can try your hands in networking by doing search on Proxy Servers..........proxy servers are server that provide interface b/w main server and user/applications.... security is the main theme....you can work to develop proxy servers with high efficiency of security and hacking prone stuffs...
  • dhruvil thaker
    dhruvil thaker
    hey sumit chand.......
    i want to make a small firewall(means not to provide all features of firewall) which is almost same like proxy server..
    i want to know how can i make it,means on which platform,or programming lang.??
    waht are its basic requirement?
    i know C/java..
    and can u suggest me some more networking related projects..
  • satyam001
    satyam001
    can you send me an pre made project for cse
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    satyam001
    can you send me an pre made project for cse
    We do not provide any spoon-feeding and certainly we don't sell any ready-made projects to engineering students. If you have any genuine technical query related to your project or are stuck at a particular problem in the development process, feel free to ask. Members here will gladly respond. 👍

All the best with your project research and submission.
  • Rajumhj7
    Rajumhj7
    i need a mini project for 7th sem civil...both suitable and at minimum cost...
  • SageSumit
    SageSumit
    I need a project idea, or a suggestion on what project to make in minor project for 7th sem
    technologies i know are C, C++, Core JAva , HTML, CSS, JS , AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MYsql
    please suggest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... Thought I would do a mini project...and I'm yet to start ...I need some ideas for doing projetcs...And I haven't done before...So please do give some tips.. And it...
Hey all, I'm Smita Mishra, currently in my 3rd year of electronics and telecom engineering from KISD, Bhubaneswar. My current work experience is aimless wandering through the two years of...
HI............I am in final year BE Electronics................I am finding very difficult to choose the topic and field for projects................Can u pls suggest me some?.....................presently I thought of doing project on...
Hello Dear all, We are doing 400/220kV GIS Substation. Where we need to Connect the 220kV GIS and 315MVA Auto Transfomrer through 220kV HT Cable in Bus Duct. In between...
On 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2008, we'll be celebrating CE's 3[sup]rd[/sup] birthday. I was trying to estimate total number of members we'll have then. Right now, we are 19,550. What's your best...