project help

hey..im a third year student of chemical engineering..ive got an exhibition in march...im really confused about it..i mean what to make...kindly help me out

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! Anything specific in your mind ? What are your interest areas ?
  • baqar.notorious
    baqar.notorious
    thats what im thinking...im planning to work on use of magnesium nitride instead of ammonia..can you help me with the material?
  • Differential
    Differential
    Use of magnesium nitride insted of ammonia in what? Also what help exactly you want? Read all about magnesium nitride. After that should you have any spesific questions, we can discuss them here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to know about some few recently developed open source codes in mobile phones.
i am planning to build a BEAM ROBOT.which embedded system to start with for the hardware??????? i'd be gratefull if details about the components for the robot is given.............😁
wat is it all about the open source code application for android??????? wat r it's features?????
CEans, As you all know, CE will celebrate its 3[sup]rd[/sup] Birthday tomorrow and it needs time off to get ready for a new start 😀 ! CE will go offline...
Was going through TimesOf India where I came across interesting article. Not sure how true it it.. the articles goes like "Indiatimes Infotech All those Gmail fans out there, here's...