Project Help Required Wireless Notice Display

Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board".

The project is built around the PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display and wireless control. It also takes care of creating different display effects for given text.

Matrix type display is designed using LCD on a printed circuit board. A driver circuit is designed to drive all these LCD A simple PC key board can be connected to this system to enter the required text or notice. Several scrolling effects can be selected using function keys of keyboard. The scrolling speed of the text also can be changed according to user requirement.

ples help me.......................

😕Thankyou in advance......😐

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: Prjkt

First of all PIC is the series of Microchip not ATMEL and second do you have hardware ready? what type of help you required? hardware Or Software for PIC?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel
    God Help Me!

Matrix Type LCD?
    No friend that is LED.

In wireless Notice board Keyboard? No you mean you will transmit key 'F1' through wireless??????

WOW.......... godfather, he is all yours.

Dude, kindly be clear with your post here. Some great engineering Brains out here. Asking a Help is different, not knowing what you are doing is different.....
  • massman
    massman
    SORRY frnd,
    but thnks to u for giving rply me....

actully,
    I hav decided only such topic..
    plz guid me about s/w as well as h/w..😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, the question is simple, yet it's complicated. How do you create a Robot which can think? Robotics is a field that's long been classified as the step into the...
I am creating video tutorials for the Visual Basic .NET language. LINK: I learn Visual Basic .NET
Hong Kong, 27 September 2011 – Last year, the world's airlines spent $140 billion on jet fuel. Now, the Air Transport Action Group (ATAG), an organisation representing parties from across...
PARIS, FRANCE – September 27, 2011 – Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX), a global leader in access innovation and North America’s leading fiber access solutions provider, today announced that communications service...
We all are stupid in various situations. Sometimes our actions look stupid to others and sometimes we intentionally do stupid things. This thread is dedicated to all the stories about...