CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board".

The project is built around the PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display and wireless control. It also takes care of creating different display effects for given text.

Matrix type display is designed using LCD on a printed circuit board. A driver circuit is designed to drive all these LCD A simple PC key board can be connected to this system to enter the required text or notice. Several scrolling effects can be selected using function keys of keyboard. The scrolling speed of the text also can be changed according to user requirement.

ples help me.......................

😕Thankyou in advance......😐
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 27, 2011

Re: Prjkt

First of all PIC is the series of Microchip not ATMEL and second do you have hardware ready? what type of help you required? hardware Or Software for PIC?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 27, 2011

PIC16F887 micro controller from Atmel
    God Help Me!

Matrix Type LCD?
    No friend that is LED.

In wireless Notice board Keyboard? No you mean you will transmit key 'F1' through wireless??????

WOW.......... godfather, he is all yours.

Dude, kindly be clear with your post here. Some great engineering Brains out here. Asking a Help is different, not knowing what you are doing is different.....
    Cancel
  • massman

MemberSep 28, 2011

SORRY frnd,
    but thnks to u for giving rply me....

actully,
    I hav decided only such topic..
    plz guid me about s/w as well as h/w..😔
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register